People sometimes ask me where I buy my shirts, pants, and shoes. Here's what I usually tell them: Macy's, Ross, T.J. Maxx, and sometimes Nordstrom Rack. When I'm home in Washington or on a trip, I like to have a look around H&M (a Swedish shop despite what so many think) and Zara (a relatively inexpensive Spanish designer).
Last summer I discovered Martinique in Copenhagen. My shopping partners that day were the choral faculty from BYU. We had just arrived in Denmark to attend the World Choral Symposium at the Operahus, and I was one of the conducting students in the Erwin Ortner masterclass. I tried on a number of shirts by Martinique for the faculty because I wanted to be dressed up everyday of the masterclass and wanted their opinions. We chose two.
I'm happy to give additional details if people care, but this isn't a fashion blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment